Monday, November 14, 2011

Pretentious interior design business and professional events

Every time I went to those interior design events at the showroom when I was working for another company, I had always tried to socialize with other designers, but every time when they asked me what my company's name was, and I answered I didn't have my own company, I worked for someone else, and those designers always turned around and left. I know I was poor when I worked for my greedy boss, but it was not my fault, I was poor which did not mean I was not a good designer. I helped my boss make a lot of money! Now, I treat the designers who work for someone with respect, and because those un-happy experiences, I never really enjoyed any interior design event even after I do have my own business now. I hate the pretentiousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment